MEDITERRA provides a wide range of services to its customers. We aim to be a socially responsible and profitable organization through building long term relationships with all interested parties. We will always endeavor to keep the highest level of quality in our actions or advice. In this respect our policy is reviewed at regular intervals and is available to all interested parties.
Our success in delivering our services is evaluated from the clients’ perspective as well as our own and we constantly seek to review our performance to match our clients’ requirements. To demonstrate our commitment, we have implemented a Quality Management System incorporating the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 as well as the Health and Safety Requirements of the local legislation.
The management of MEDITERRA is committed towards continuous improvement of its processes and business practices. It is the policy of MEDITERRA to ensure that each Contract is executed from beginning to completion in a manner that sets and maintains the highest level of service, reliability and consistency, always in response to the local legislation, customer requirements and with special attention to Health and Safety.
It is the MEDITERRA obligation and target to deliver to all clients the highest quality of services, in a Healthy and Safe environment for all employees, visitors, subcontractors & suppliers, as well as any members of the public, with special attention to the protection of the environment.
In support of the above statement, we are committed to:
- Continually improve the quality of our services in order to exceed the demands of our customers
- Continually improve our quality indicators
- Comply with all relevant national/international laws, regulations and directives for our field of expertise, Health and Safety at work
- Meet the requirements of the standards of ISO 9001:2015
- Set and review performance indicators for quality, health safety
- Provide training regarding the above management issues to our employees
- Improve our communication with our customers, suppliers and/or subcontractors
- Improve our operations by introducing new technology and new operating standards
- Provide a responsible communication channel for innovative ideas and constructive criticism.
Compliance with the requirements of the company management system documentation is mandatory and binding for all staff. The documentation is to be accessible to all
Quality and social responsibility consciousness is the responsibility of everyone in the Company and client satisfaction and good name are the direct result of everyday actions taken by each and every member of the C.P.A. MEDITERRA TRADING LTD staff.
This policy is reviewed periodically to make sure that it is always in line with market requirements and our operational philosophy.
Costas P. Andreou