Biomol is a semiautomatic device for modified Menghini-Type Biopsy.
Hs Nota is a soft-tissues tru-cut biopsy needle.
The ergonomic handle design of the cannula enabling positive experience and maximum performance.
A radiolucent handle which provides an unobstructed view during introduction into bone, ensuring accurate needle placement.
The outer cannula is marked with 1 cm increments in order to help guide and gauge depth
Outer cannula has a sharpened cutting tip to maintain access for biopsy and infusion when the inner stylet is removed
The sharp diamond-tipped stylet facilitates easy placement into the periosteum and bone cortex
The 30° side-bevelled stylet for minor redirection of the needle during the introduction
Certain sets include a 20 cm radiolucent needle-holder
Precisa is a semiautomatic tru-cut device for histological biopsy.
The Spirotome is the main product to acquire high-quality soft tissues for engineering and liquid phase analysis. The ready-to-use kit contains a trocar, receiving needle with helix, cutting cannula, and release element.
Trapsystem Set is the first bone marrow biopsy needle that avoids the deflection technique.
• Jamshidi needle with tapered “fish mouth” tip (to easily penetrate the bone), depth marks and ergonomic handle with luer lock connector (it ensures safe grip and manoeuvrability and force distribution on the palm of the hand).
• removable stylet with pyramidal tip.
• Trapsystem device with tip designed to trap the sample into the Jamshidi needle avoiding the deflection technique.
• extraction wire with blunt tip intended for sample size evaluation and sample retrieval.
• safety guide intended for needle tip covering to avoid damages for personnel.
• luer lock cap.
TRUE-CUT is a soft tissues tru-cut biopsy needle.
• cannula with depth marks and depth stop
• stylet with 18mm sample notch
• sample dimension choice possibility
• two rings grip to perform the procedure with one hand only, with window to see the chosen sample dimension (10 o 20mm)
• inner echogenic marker
• safety block
• optional coaxial introducer needle (add “-I” at the end of the needle code)