Trapsystem Set is the first bone marrow biopsy needle that avoids the deflection technique.
• Jamshidi needle with tapered “fish mouth” tip (to easily penetrate the bone), depth marks and ergonomic handle with luer lock connector (it ensures safe grip and manoeuvrability and force distribution on the palm of the hand).
• removable stylet with pyramidal tip.
• Trapsystem device with tip designed to trap the sample into the Jamshidi needle avoiding the deflection technique.
• extraction wire with blunt tip intended for sample size evaluation and sample retrieval.
• safety guide intended for needle tip covering to avoid damages for personnel.
• luer lock cap.