After TURP or prostatectomy, the two eyes under the balloon improves the drainage of the Urine and the blood from the bladder neck. The main characteristics are:
- Large bevels and eyes for insure excellent drainage capacity and optimal irrigation. The large inner lumen and the low risk of incrustation ensure a high level of drainage performance even when the catheter is inserted for a longer duration.
- Wide irrigation and drainage channels to prevent blocking
- Large diameter for large chunks of debris to pass through the catheter
- Patient-Friendly – The 100% silicone irrigation catheter has a very low allergenic potential. it remains kind to the skin even if it remains inserted for a long duration and has a low risk of incrustation.
- Under Control – The transparent silicone enables the urine drainage and the urine level to be permanently controlled. X-Ray contrast strips in the catheter.