S Biliary Stent (covered) used for benign and malignant biliary strictures.
- It is a fixed cell with braided construction for Flexible and resistant to fracture
- Atraumatic ends for less hyperplasia at the edges
- Silicone covering on both inner and outer surface to prevent the risk of tumor ingrowth and help smooth bile flow
- Retrieval string facilitates safe and smooth removal
- Radiopaque marker: 3 (three) at both ends & 2 (two) in the middle
Available in Endoscopic and Percutaneous approach.