Niti-S KAFFES Biliary Stent is used for anastomotic strictures after liver transplantation.
● Characteristic waist at mid-portion of the stent
– The waist shape of the stent allows strong radial force and prevent migrations
● Short length of stent
– Using a short stent across the stricture prevents imparting pressure over a large area of the normal duct by reducing the potential risk of necrosis and fibrosis
● Long platinum radiopaque retrieval string
– The long platinum string helps easy removal from the high up location of the CBD
● Radiopaque marker : Three (3) at both ends & Two (2) in the middle