Niti-S BUMPY Biliary Stent is used for benign biliary strictures and pancreatic strictures.
● Irregular cell sizes with different magnitudes of segmental radial force with flared ends
– Irregular cell sizes of segmental radial force does not completely compress the side branches for preventing stent related pancreatic sepsis or pancreatitis
● Anti-migration : Both flared ends prevent the risk of migration
● Easy removal : Fully PTFE (body portion) and silicone (both flared ends) covered design along with a removal string at the proximal end of the stent for easy removal
● Radiopaque marker : Three (3) at both ends & Two (2) in the middle
Biliary Stent Biliary Stents Gastroenterology Interventional Radiology